Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Fun Paper!

Have you seen the Pattern Party Paper Pack available in the new Annual Catalog?  This Host-Only offering ($18 with a qualifying order) is absolutely the bomb!  With 48 (!) sheets of 12" x 12" paper in 12 double-sided designs (and one side is black and white - I'm in love!) this paper pack will last you forever. 

I started to look through the pack, but got stuck on one pattern and HAD to make a card; in fact I made THREE cards with the same piece.  Take a look:


 What was so fun about this project is that I coordinated the stripes (see the stripes closest to the greeting?) with the ink, the embellishments and the die-cut background.  And with just a change in color, the cards all look different.

I started by first trimming along the diagonal stripe with Granny Apple Green.  There are actually two triangles that I made by cutting a square in half - one is 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" and the other is 3-1/4" x 3-1/4" (I had some major heartburn trying to figure out the exact dimensions that I needed! 😖).  They are adhered to a piece of Basic White cardstock, measuring 3-1/4" x 4-1/2".  



The greeting is a new stamp set called Create with Friends (it has great LARGE words to pair with a variety of smaller-font words to make phrases), and I used my Stamparatus to line it up.  Then I mounted it to a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock cut with the new Scalloped Contours dies.

And I liked it so much I recreated the card in Poppy Parade:


And Pool Party:


If you have a large order (or would like to host a party either in person or on-line) take a look at this fabulous Pattern Party Paper Pack.  There are so many designs and colors; and with the black & white patterns on the back, the options are endless!  





Product List

No comments: