Friday, September 13, 2019

Everything Amazing

I got the pack of gorgeous Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Catalog, and knew I would love it for Christmas cards.  But then I got to thinking about the versatility of Stampin' UP! products and decided to think outside the box.

How about this:


Not at all holiday-ish, this card uses Everything Amazing for that great focal image.  Because I wanted to use the designer paper with the copper stars, I stamped and embossed the main image with Copper Embossing Powder.

After cutting it with the Stitched Nested Labels, I mounted it on a piece of Copper Foil, cut with the Stitched Rectangles dies (and "adjusted" for width by re-cutting the foil with the same die moved up a little on the paper).


Copper Trim is knotted through little holes punched in each side, and I dipped some Pearls in the new  Delicate Pigment Ink in Celestial Copper.  (You need to sprinkle on Clear Embossing Powder and heat set the copper ink).  Although hard to see, the words stamped on Whisper White are stamped in Night of Navy ink and I used Clear Embossing Powder to  heat set them with a shiny coating.


Then the foil rectangle is added to the front of the card with Dimensionals.

So...a very un-holiday card using holiday paper.  What well you make with Brightly Gleaming?


Product List




No comments: