Monday, September 2, 2019

A Wish for the Best




When I saw a chance to participate in a blog hop where the cards were for "encouragement", I immediately reached for Inspiring Iris.  This is such a lovely set, and can be used for many occasions,  and I felt it would be perfect for this challenge by Kylie Bertucci.  What do you think?


Such a pretty card, if I say so myself 😁

And so many new things to look at!  Let's take a peek:

1.  Inspiring Iris - this stamp set made its debut in the Annual Catalog.  Here it is stamped on Vellum, heat embossed with black embossing powder and then colored on the back side with Stampin' Blends.



2.  Heirloom Frame Dies and Embossing Folders - this combo of dies and embossing folders, in a rectangle shape AND an oval are great additions to your crafting supplies:


I first cut out the rectangle shape, and then centered it in the embossing folder.  Look at the beautiful detail!

3.  Subtle Embossing Folder - you can see the lovely linen look of the Whisper White cardstock layer on the card.  I embossed twice, once in the "vertical" position, then turning the cardstock horizontal to make it look more like fabric.


4.  Tricolor Ribbon - In three gorgeous shades of purple, this ribbon will be a fabulous addition to your projects!


The greeting is stamped in Gorgeous Grape, and I colored a few pearls with Highland Heather Stampin' Blends as a final embellishment.

If you like my card, please visit the link, here and cast a vote for me (my card is #22).  The top ten winners will be asked to participate in an International Blog Hop later in September.   Thank you for your encouragement!

Product List




3 comments:

Kylie Bertucci said...

You definitely can say it's a pretty card Priscilla. Fabulous details. Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

adequatemom said...

Lovely card!! I love all the details!

Nana711 said...

Pretty card. I voted for you.