Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dino Days

How stinkin' cute is this?


I originally bought this stamp set so I could make cards for my 3-year old grandson.  Declan is a total dinosaur fanatic (what 3-year old isn't?).  When we went to the zoo the other day, he pretended to be a dinosaur, and roared his way around the exhibits.

But this was also just what I needed to send to a struggling friend.


The card base is Mango Melody, with a layer of the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper.  A Stitched Rectangle frame, also of Mango Melody, was embossed with the Layered Leaves 3D embossing folder.


Thank goodness for the coordinating Dino Dies!  My Pretty Peacock Dino and the palm trees were stamped and cut with ease.

A few blades of grass (Lakeside dies) and a sentiment finished my card.



Dinoroar DSP is currently on sale with the Buy 3 Get 1 FREE promotion.  Good til September 30th; don't miss out!


Product List






No comments: