Friday, September 20, 2019

A Beautiful Bouquet

How about this for a wedding card:


Beautiful Bouquet is still one of my go-to sets for weddings, anniversaries and birthdays, even though it's been around for awhile.  So when I was doing a favor for a newly married couple, who happen to be brand new neighbors of ours, I pulled out this set to leave them a card in their new home.

I love all the white space - it really makes the flowers pop!


I embossed a piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock with the Subtle embossing folder, then cut  a window using the Frosted Frames dies.  This piece was then popped up on the Thick Whisper White card base with Dimensionals (after I stamped the sentiment with Shaded Spruce ink).


The flowers were stamped and cut with the coordinating Bouquet Bunch dies, and my card was just about complete.  I just added a few pearls and it was ready for this young couple.

Have you recently used an older (but wonderful) stamp set?  Don't forget what you have...it might just make the perfect card!


Product List




No comments: