Friday, September 27, 2019

Laughing Friends

Do you have a special friend with whom you just love to laugh?  When I saw Young At Heart it reminded me of late night laughs with my sister.  Then I got to thinking of a number of friends for whom this would be perfect:


Now admittedly, this is a card for the (ahem) "mature" friend.  No matter how you color it, it's hard to make these ladies into, shall we say, spring chickens?  But it suits me just fine.


The Coastal Cabana base was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  The Whisper White rectangle was cut with Stitched Rectangle dies.  And the oval, cut with the Layering Ovals dies was embossed with the Tufted embossing folder.


My ladies were stamped with Tuxedo Black ink and colored with blends.

And this says it all:


Who doesn't need a friend like this?

Young At Heart makes me feel young!


Product List




No comments: