Sunday, January 13, 2019

Beautiful Romance

While playing with the new Rectangle Stitched Framelit dies, I cut some papers and couldn't resist putting them together.  Take a look:


 I had a piece of Pear Pizzazz lying on my desk, so I thought the leaf pattern from the Floral Romance Specialty Designer Series Paper would make a pretty layer.  But I wanted a plain center for my focal image, so I cut the DSP with another one of the Rectangles.  This created a "frame" of leaves, but when I cut one more piece of Whisper White, I found I could just nestle it into the frame for a lovely card front.


Using the Wonderful Romance main image, I stamped it with Versamark and embossed it in Gold Embossing Powder.  Then I colored it with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow and Light Petal Pink Blends.  So pretty!  And it was a piece of cake to cut it out with the Wonderful Floral Framelits Dies. A few Share What You Love Artisan Pearls made the flower centers pop.


I layered the embossed image on my card with Dimensionals, and embossed a sentiment from the same set with the Gold.  Then I merely finished it all off with the Whisper White Flax Ribbon--I pulled two of the strands of thread out and created a little bow, which is adhered with a Glue Dot.

This is such a pretty card!  And those Rectangle Stitched Framelits are going to be a best seller!  Get yours today; the Occasions Catalog is live and waiting for your order.  

Product List






1 comment:

bonniemon said...

That's a WOW! card! Love it.