Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Hoppy Birthday

One of the Sale-a-Bration FREE offerings is So Hoppy Together, and it's really cute!  Take a look:


I've got a birthday card to make for my nephew and I know he'll love this.  And it was pretty easy, thanks to some of the products from the Happiness Blooms Suite.

I started by stamping the juggling frog image on Whisper White using Tuxedo Black ink.  I then used my Call Me Clover Stampin' Blends (light and dark) to color the image; Smoky Slate was used on the unicycle, and Daffodil Delight on the crown.


And I fussy cut those little flies!  Yes I did!  Thank goodness for my Paper Snips!

The Rectangle Stitched Framelits were used to cut the image layer, and it was added to some Call Me Clover and Night of Navy cardstock.


Then I pulled out the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Card Pack.  See the stripes?  That's a full size card, and the half-circle pattern is another one that I cut down.   They are layered on the Happiness Blooms Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, Night of Navy cards with a white inside.  LOVE!

And look inside:


I combined two sentiments (Hoppy is from So Hoppy Together, and Birthday is from Well Said), masking some of the additional words to create a new sentiment.  I hand cut around it, and added it to the inside.

So Hoppy Together is a FREE stamp set with a $50 qualifying purchase.  And now is the time to pick it up for yourself.  But wait!  There's more!  For EVERY $50 spent, you can choose more FREE items, and there are so many to choose from.  Take a look at the Sale-a-Bration catalog here.

The Occasions Catalog is live (see it here) so place your order and choose your FREE items!


Product List






No comments: