Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Time for a Puzzle?

I love Love You to Pieces!  So when I wanted to write a note to a friend about getting together, what could be more perfect?

















Isn't that sentiment the cutest?  And that font!  ðŸ’œ

I also love this Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper Stack.  The only problem is that it comes in 5 colors, and I can't decide which to use - DILEMMA!

So for this card, I chose the Highland Heather.


And when pairing the Gingham with the puzzle pieces, it all came together (get it?  Sometimes I just crack myself up 😂).

Anyway, back to my card.  The base is Whisper White Thick cardstock, with a layer of Gorgeous Grape.  Then comes the Gingham Gala DSP.


The puzzle was cut with the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies - these cut an actual puzzle.  I pulled a few pieces away and randomly adhered them with Dimensionals and Multipurpose Glue.

And of course there's a matching envelope:


I had a few puzzle pieces left, so they were added to the front for a "sneak peek" at what is inside.

I'm determined to send more cards this year.  I make so many, and they sit in my craft room, so instead of picking up the phone or sending a text, I'll be mailing cards to my friends.  Someone on Facebook asked: how many of your friends or relatives save texts on their fireplace mantles?  But your cards are cherished and always make an impact (and are often saved!).

So how about joining me in stepping up your handwritten communication this year?  Take an extra moment to create something special AND MAIL IT!

Product List






No comments: