Thursday, December 20, 2018

Got Gift Cards?

Giving gift cards is an easy way to get someone just what they want (cuz they get to pick it out themselves 😉) but it can feel rather impersonal to just stick it in an envelope.  So here are some examples of dressing up your gift cards:


I just love these Pizza Boxes!  So much fun to play with!

I started with the Pizza Box, stuffed in some Ready Shreddie (it's on the Clearance Rack NOW) and added the gift card.  Then the fun began.

First came a belly band.  This one uses a piece of Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper.  Then come the decorations.


I made a wreath using the Foliage Frame Framelits - I cut out 10 each of Mossy Meadow and Old Olive leaves, and layered them over a circle frame (I cut two sizes of Layering Circle Framelits, nestled together to create a frame).  The "merry" is a retired thinlet set, cut with Gold Glimmer Paper.  And the bow is Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon.  I just added some Red Rhinestones to finish it off.


and using my retired Little Letters dies, I added names.  No tags needed!

Here are a few more samples:


These use Signs of Santa and Santa's Signpost Thinlits for the kids.



And one more:


That fabulous "Merry" is from the Merry Christmas Thinlits dies, cut in Black Glimmer Paper .

How do you give gift cards?  I'd love to see your ideas.

Products used are listed below; click on a photo and go straight to my online store.


Product List





No comments: