Monday, December 31, 2018

Lovely Lattice, Part III

Let me start by wishing everyone a Happy New Year.  2019 is already looking to have many changes for me and my family, and I'm getting excited about the new year.  May you and your friends and family also look forward to a wonderful year!

Today I have my final installment of my Lovely Lattice series.  I've been showcasing this FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set for the past few days, starting with a "Beginner" card.  See it here. Then I moved on to a "Casual Stamper" card, for those who want a pretty card without the fuss.  You can see that card here.

And today I'll be showing off my "Avid Crafter" card, for those stampers who love "pretty" and everything that goes along with it.  Take a look:



This one pulls out all the stops!  But look how gorgeous it is!

Still using Lovely Lattice, I stamped it on Whisper White card stock with Tuxedo Black ink.  The flower portion of the stamp was stamped again on scrap paper.

The flowers were colored using Light and Dark Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, and the leaves were colored with Light and Dark Granny Apple Green Blends.  The back of the lattice was shaded with Mint Macaron Light Blends and the outside of the lattice was colored with the Dark Highland Heather.



The entire lattice was fussy-cut with my Paper Snips, and then I cut several of the extra flowers and added them with Dimensionals for added pop.

The front of the card is beautiful too.  I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock along one edge with the Wonderful Floral Framelits dies.  This created the gorgeous edge with the cut outs and embossed leaves.



I balanced the cut outs with a piece of the Whisper White Flax Ribbon on the other side:


The sentiment, stamped in Gorgeous Grape ink, is from Humming Along, available January 3rd.  It was cut with the new Rectangle Stitched Framelits dies, and layered on Gorgeous Grape card stock.  Then the lattice piece was also added with Dimensionals.


Two Granny Apple Green leaves were cut with the Nature's Roots Framelits - they cut AND emboss at the same time, for a lovely textured embellishment.

The entire front panel was added to a Gorgeous Grape card base and I finished with bling - a few grape-colored Glitter Enamel Dots and some Highland Heather Blends-colored Rhinestones for the flower centers.  


This card definitely took much longer to make than my previous two cards using the same stamp, but I think the results make it worth the effort.  Don't you?  Won't you leave me a comment and let me know which is your favorite?  


Products used for these cards will all be available on January 3rd.  If you would like to know how to get a FREE Occasions or Sale-A-Bration catalog, please contact me.  



Product List






3 comments:

Juliann said...

Oh my goodness, they are all lovely in their own way, I love all 3. Of course the last one is an absolute beauty.

Denise said...

Most definitely worth the effort, it is spectacular. love love love it!!!

Crafty Chick's Place said...

Gorgeous! I hadn’t thought of layering-great idea! My favorite is the gorgeous grape version as I love the details. Thx so much for sharing your work & ideas!