Saturday, December 1, 2018

Another Christmas Card

Here's a cute Christmas Card, one of the 10 offered at my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack:


Erica Cerwin made a similar card, which I CASED (stole 😉) for my attendees to make.

The card base is Crumb Cake.  We stamped the Buffalo Check background using Mint Macaron ink on Whisper White cardstock (everyone kept telling me there was no background paper in their packets--they had to MAKE it!  LOL).

Santa is from Signs of Santa; stamped with Tuxedo Black and colored with Stampin' Blends in Lovely Lipstick, Ivory, Daffodil Delight and Crumb Cake.  He was cut with the Santa's Signpost Thinlits dies.


I pre-cut the Lovely Lipstick scalloped square and the In Color DSP, using the Layering Squares Framelits Dies.  The strip of Whisper White was embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder.

"Merry" is from a retired set of dies, cut twice from Basic Black and adhered together to make a little thicker embellishment.  And that twine?  From the Nature's Twine trio pack--a perfect little addition!

All supplies used are listed below; click on a photo to go to my online store.

Product List

No comments: