Sunday, September 2, 2018

Hand Delivered Anniversary

I love this stamp set!  Hand Delivered is just so cute for so many occasions.  Take this card:


I needed an anniversary card for my sister and brother-in-law.  Using the wedding cake was perfect for this card.  Isn't this cute?

I stamped the bottom half of the woman using Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White cardstock.  I colored her legs and shoes with Stampin' Blends, and stamped the stripes in the skirt with Lovely Lipstick.

Then I stamped the hands, carrying the cake, and colored the image with the Blends.  This was then adhered to a panel of Lovely Lipstick.


The card base is Whisper White Thick cardstock, with a layer of Lovely Lipstick and then a panel of the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper.  I wrapped a length of now-retired ribbon around the card and tied it in a bow.  Then the stamped panel was adhered with Dimensionals.


A sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet was stamped with Lovely Lipstick ink; the end of the Whisper White strip was flagged using the Triple Banner Punch, and I used a Glimmer Enamel Dot for a little glitz.


Hand Delivered is a Host set; place an order of $150 (before shipping/tax) and you can choose this set to join your collection of most-favorite stamps!  It's one of mine, and I'm sure it will quickly become one of yours.




Did you earn Bonus Days coupons during the month of August?  Well now is the time to spend them.  If you have an email from Stampin' UP! telling you that you earned Bonus Days coupons, I'd be happy to assist you in redeeming them.  Don't miss out--Bonus Days can only be redeemed in September!

Product List

No comments: