Saturday, September 29, 2018

Priscilla's Back!

Yes, after completing a "bucket list" cross-country trip, I'm back.  My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our 6 weeks of traveling, visiting 10 national parks, 10 other sites, and family in Maryland, Cape Cod and South Carolina.  We drove a total of 9085 miles!  Yikes!

So now I'm back and trying to catch up.  I've got some cards and projects to show you and will begin some serious blogging in the next week.  But before I do, here's a little intro to a new product and the September Paper Pumpkin - it was waiting for me when I got home and I can't wait to dig in.





Not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  It's easy, there's NO obligation to continue, and you get a fun surprise each month for a little creative time.  Why not give it a try?  Click here to subscribe, or contact me to order a one- or three-month trial.  I think you'll love it!

No comments: