Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Look at This!

This is the new Tin Tile Textured Embossing Folder, and it's fabulous:



Because I've been traveling across the country for the past 6 weeks, my embossing folder is sitting in a box in my dining room (thanks to a good friend who ran over to my house when I notified him that my order had been delivered).  Poor me!  I've been gone since the Holiday Catalog was introduced, so I had to look at it online.   But kinda lucky me - I was able to place a preorder (that's a perk we demonstrators get!) so I did it while on the road.  But poor me - the order is still in a box and won't be opened for a few more days!  Ouch!

Anyway, I've been trying to share with you some of the wonderful products available now in the Holiday Catalog.  And as soon as I get home and rip into my box, I'll be posting some samples of my own.   Probably before I even unpack my suitcase!  Or do laundry...or go grocery shopping.  No wait; I need to go grocery shopping because there is NOTHING in my frig!  But right after that, I'll rip into my box!  😁

Need a Holiday Catalog?  I've got one with your name on it - just let me know you want one!  And I'll have them for my customers at my September Card Club; details soon!

In the meantime, you can view the catalog online by clicking on the photo to the right.  And all products are available now!  Click here to place an order.  And thank you!

No comments: