Thursday, August 16, 2018

Love You to Pieces

Yesterday I shared a post about my puzzle gift to my grandsons.  Today I want to show you the card I made to send with the puzzles:


Isn't that so sweet?  And fun?

I haven't given Call Me Clover enough love yet, so I started with that as my card base.  And it coordinates really well with Shaded Spruce, so that was the skinny layer to highlight my main panel.


I used the new Embossing Mats to create the puzzle.  They emboss the paper instead of cutting through it when using your dies.  I used Mint Macaron, layered on Whisper White.  Then I stamped the two puzzle pieces using Call Me Clover, and cut them with the coordinating dies.


The die cut puzzle pieces were adhered to the Mint Macaron puzzle with Dimensionals, and that layer was added to the Call Me Clover Designer Series Paper.  I just wrapped Whisper White Bakers Twine around the card 4 times, and then added this cute sentiment:


And here is my finished gift for the boys:


Puzzles packaged in Mini Pizza Boxes and a card.

I hope the kids had as much fun putting together their puzzles as I had making them!  

Love You To Pieces is such an adorable stamp set, good for lots of occasions.  And it's bundled with the coordinating dies for a 10% savings!  Take a look; I'm sure you will love it as much as I do!

Product List


2 comments:

Hilda Burton said...

Really cute packaging for your gifts. Love the card. Friends gave us a puzzle for Christmas and I want to make another thank you for them since we've finished it. I hope you don't mind if I CASE your pretty card. I think they will love it. I hope your grandsons enjoyed their puzzles. We keep a 1000-piece puzzle on the dining room table all the time. So much fun! Enjoy your day!

Priscilla said...

Thank you, Hilda, and I'd love it if you CASE my card! Keeping a puzzle at the ready is a great idea - unfortunately I only have one table (LOL) so it would be in the way, but I do love to set one up now and then and work at it until it's done. And yes, my grandsons all enjoyed their puzzles!