Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

Well here we are at the start of another year.  Personally, I was happy to see the end of 2017; I was out of commission for 4 months after complications from a simple surgery, and we ended the year with a death in the family.  But 2018 is looking up, and I'm excited to see what the year holds.  Wishing you all a happy new year, and best wishes for a happy, healthy 2018!

Now, for another peak at my favorite new set from the Occasions Catalog, from which you will be able to order in 2 more days!  Take a look:


My husband's birthday was the day after Christmas, and he loves trees and woods.  I thought this was an ideal card for him, and I was right--he loved it!

Waterfront is a set of 16 photopolymer (clear) stamps with images that can be used for water or a meadow, mountains, evergreen trees and palm trees, a sun and a little house.  There are also some very nice sentiments.  LOVE!  💗


I started with a base of Garden Green card stock, cut 4-1/4" x 11, and folded in half.  I used my scoring tool to create some embossed lines around the edge.  Then I created a layer of Sahara Sand on which I stamped Burlap with Sahara Sand ink.  I distressed the edges and wrapped some Linen Thread around it.


The focal point was stamped using Garden Green, Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide, Sahara Sand and So Saffron inks, on Very Vanilla.  It's layered on a Garden Green square, and that completes the front of my card.


I can't wait to show you more new items from the Occasions Catalog, and you'll be able to order starting Wednesday.  

Happy New Year!
Product List

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Stampin' Amigos said...

Thank you, Sue; it just reminds me of a peaceful meadow. And sometimes we all need a peaceful meadow, right?