Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Time to Celebrate!

Tomorrow is the day that the Occasions Catalog goes live!  It's time to celebrate...like this:

Oh my, so much to love about this card...all made with new products.  Can you tell which they are?

1.  That luscious background paper - This Designer Series Paper looks good enough to eat!  Painted With Love Specialty DSP is "colorful, sophisticated" with gold foil accents, and has the most beautiful color combinations with Calypso Coral, Gold Foil, Melon Mambo, Powder Pink, Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White.  Can't get enough of this...


2.  The stamp set - Amazing You is a Sale-a-Bration set, meaning it's a FREE set of stamps with a qualifying $50 purchase.  I stamped the flower on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and colored it with the light and dark Stampin' Blends in Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry.  Then I trimmed my paper so the flower is left hanging over one side, fussy-cutting around one side of it.


I added a Gold Faceted Gem to the center and painted the flower with Wink of Stella - look at that sparkle!

3.  More of the stamp set - I stamped "celebrate" with my new Stamparatus (did you reserve one?).  Wow, this was so much fun!  And I used the "hinge" technique, moving the plate down the side of the Stamparatus while leaving my paper in place to create an ombre effect.  Now full disclosure:  the stamp is not tall enough to work for the "hinge" technique, so I actually stamped 4 of them, then shifted my paper 1/2" lower and started again.  I think I invented my own "half-hinge" technique, and may have to make a video on this.

I used Peekaboo Peach and Calypso Coral inks to make this gradient-look stamp, stamping off, using full strength and stamping twice.  Good thing the Stamparatus gives me PERFECT placement each time!

4.  The Thinlits dies - Also a Sale-a-Bration item, the Celebrate You Thinlits are FREE with a $100 purchase, a second-level Sale-a-Bration product.


I cut the "YOU" twice, once in Rich Razzleberry and again in Calypso Coral, layering them for a shadow effect.

My Whisper White panel is adhered to a piece of Rich Razzleberry, embossed with the new Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder.


Wow!  That's a lot of new products!

And tomorrow you can order them for yourself!  I'm listing everything I used below; just click on the picture and be whisked to my online store, where you can purchase your coveted items and begin creating.  Have fun!


Product List

No comments: