Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Today is the Day!

Crafters, start your computers!  It's time to order new stamps, papers and accessories from the brand-spankin' new Occasions Catalog!  And with every $50 purchase, you qualify for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item too; how can you go wrong?

Here's a card I made with one of the FREE offerings from Sale-a-Bration, Heartfelt Blooms:


I needed two thank you notes for special ladies, and reached for this spectacular new stamp.  This is made using a new process--the new "Distinktive" stamps lay down the ink at different opacities giving the finished image more depth.  Although the stamp has hardly any raised rubber, the resulting stamped image is gorgeous!


I only wanted to create in black and white.  So this stamp was inked with Tuxedo Black and stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I trimmed it to size, stamped the sentiment (from the same set), mounted it on Basic Black and added it to my Thick Whisper White cardstock base (on which I adhered some retired black and white DSP).  All it needed was a small piece of Black Shimmer Ribbon, stapled in the corner.

Want to see a repeat?


Similar card - the stamp was flipped to the opposite side of the paper, but otherwise the card is just about the same.  I changed out the ribbon for some of the (now retired but still available) black rhinestones.

This set can be yours with a $50 purchase.  FREE!

Check out the new Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogs; there is so much to see (and order) and you don't want to miss out on the biggest sale of the year--Sale-a-Bration!

Need a catalog?  Contact me, if you don't already have a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, and I'll be happy to get one right out to you.

Ready to order?  Click on the photos below and go to my on-line store.

Product List

No comments: