Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pretty Packages

Here's an idea for your Thanksgiving table:

Pretty packaging for a sweet after-dinner treat (like anyone actually NEEDS a sweet treat after a huge dinner, but it would be fun to send them home with your guests instead of giving away all the left-overs 😁).

I made these for a team meeting, and then put a few more together to take to my friends at On Stage Live in Salt Lake City last week.  They were easy to put together and are oh, so pretty!



I started with a 5-3/4" x 1-3/4" piece of Early Espresso cardstock that I ran through the Big Shot with my Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  Then I used a Glue Dot to adhere the Hershey's Miniatures to the cardstock and slipped them into the 2" x 8" Cellophane Bags.


I tied them up with the gorgeous 1/4" Copper Trim, wrapping the ribbon around the stems of some leaves I created using the "baby wipe" technique and Gold Foil sheets and cutting them out using the Seasonal Layers Thinlits.


Pretty, simple and delicious (but of course, I wouldn't know, since I never eat chocolate while creating!😇).


Product List

No comments: