Wednesday, June 8, 2016

One More Guy Greetings

Are you sick of Guy Greetings yet?  I don't know why this set has suddenly become a favorite of mine, but as I am awaiting a delivery of all my new goodies from the new catalog I had to play with something.   So here is another Father's Day card:

I love the bold background stripes from the Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper.  (yes I know you can't see the "pink" but trust me--there is plenty of Melon Mambo on the reverse side of this oh-so-fun paper!).  And the stripes were the perfect size to stamp my words from the Guy Greetings set--all the descriptives you can use to describe my hubs--brother, husband, uncle and grandpa, along with dad!  I just laid the words out in a straight line, placed my clear block on top (the photopolymer stamps stick really nicely!) and stamped away using Memento Black ink.

I cut the oval using the now-retired Oval Framelits (don't despair--new, fabulous Layering Ovals Framelits are in the new catalog!) using Bermuda Bay card stock.  The banner was stamped and fussy cut, and popped up on Dimensionals.  "Guy" was cut from an old alphabet die that I had--sorry this is not available.

To finish off my card, I used some retired Candy Dots in black and white.  I can't wait to get my new Enamel Shapes (they are in a box, due to arrive Monday!)--they would have been perfect for this card, but alas, haven't yet arrived.  So sad!

Look how fun these will be to add to your creations!  They come in Brights, Regals, Subtles, In Colors and Metallics.  Can't wait to get mine!

All supplies can be purchased here.


No comments: