Sunday, June 5, 2016

Father's Day Card

Father's Day is on it's way, and I have been playing with a few ideas for cards.  I pulled out one of my favorite, yet little used, sets - Guy Greetings, and decided it would be perfect for this "manly" day.

I also thought I'd show off some of the new colors and how they match up to our standard inks.

The card base for this card is Dapper Denim.  I added a mat of Whisper White, on which I stamped the sentiment (also in Dapper Denim).  Then I went to town stamping shoes!

The top row is stamped with Night of Navy, Marina Mist and Dapper Denim.  The middle row uses Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz and Emerald Envy (another new In color).  And the bottom shoes are stamped using Soft Suede, Tip Top Taupe and Chocolate Chip.

Fun and simple, thanks to the photopolymer stamps that you can see right through!

All products can be purchased here.  


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very appropriate Father's Day design!