Saturday, February 6, 2016

Mini Treat Bags Meet Paper Pumpkin

I always need lots of treats for Valentines Day, and this year I decided to expand my use of my Paper Pumpkin kit for January.  This was such a cute kit (look here to see what you missed) and I decided to use some of my left-over paper (from all the hearts) to punch some smaller hearts for my treat bags.

Take a look:

Using the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits dies (ON SALE THIS WEEK, UNTIL MONDAY ONLY!) I created a bunch of treat bags with the Glassine Sheets.  What?  You didn't know about Glassine Sheets?

Well truth be told, I didn't really know about them either.  I had seen them in the Annual Catalog, and thought they might be fun to use for Mini Treat Bags, and then I forgot all about them.  But I pulled them off my shelf and look how fun these are!

The Glassine Sheets are very strong, and easily cut and fold into the bags.  Then I punched some of the leftover paper using my Sweetheart Punch, stamped using my stamps from Paper Pumpkin, and cut a few banners using coordinating card stock.

The banners were stapled to my bags, using my Handheld Stapler, and then the hearts were added with mini clothespins.

Cute!
Now all I have to do is purchase some yummy candy bars and stuff the bags.  Happy Valentines Day!

Most supplies can be purchased here.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: