Monday, February 1, 2016

A Botanicals Thank You

Here's a nice way to combine the items from the beautiful Botanical Gardens suite along with the extra FREE coordinating Botanicals for You from Sale-a-Bration:

This Hello Honey/Cajun Craze/Mint Macaron card was inspired by the Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper.  I love it when everything (and I mean EVERY THING) coordinates!

Including the wisp of vellum over part of the card front.  That is another FREE item, Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack - 24 6"x6" sheets that match the prints of the Botanical Gardens papers.  Perfect!

I started with a Hello Honey base.  The DSP is adhered to Cajun Craze, and I wrapped some Linen Thread around one edge.  This was then added to the card base.

The vellum was cut to match the flowers on the front of the card; I ran the right edge through my Stampin' Trimmer withe the Rotary Addition and the Small Scallop Rotary Blade--a pretty, decorative edge.

Then I began the layering--the leaves were stamped with Mint Macaron on Mint Macaron, and then cut, along with the flowers with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.  And that pop of color?  The It's My Party Enamel Dots were the perfect flower center.

And of course there's a matching envelope--I lined the flap with the DSP and cut around the edge.  So chic!

All products can be purchased here, and buying the Botanical Blooms stamp set with the matching framelits qualifies for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item--I suggest Botanicals for you (see the sentiment?  It's from this set; see another sample here).

Now go make something pretty!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: