Thursday, February 11, 2016

Many Thanks

I always send my customers thank you notes when they place an order, and here was a recent creation:
At first glance it may appear that I just stamped the "thanks" on Soft Sky and Basic Black cardstock, but I actually cut these out using the Greetings Thinlits Dies.  Then using the cut greetings and the negative spaces, I stacked them to create this card.

I started with a piece of Basic Black cardstock and using the Project Life Cards and Labels Framelits I cut it with both the large and small frames.  This created a frame with an open center.

I put strips of Tear and Tape Adhesive along either edge on the back side, and carefully adhered only the ends of the letters and negative space strips.  I then backed the whole piece with some Soft Sky cardstock.

The black piece was then glued to Whisper White Thick cardstock cut to 4-1/4" x 11" and scored in the middle.

The sentiment, from Another Thank You, was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Soft Sky and I used my Hexagon Punch to flag the ends.  It was adhered over a strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and I scrunched up some Silver Thread on top.  I finished with some Soft Sky Candy Dots.

Do you think my customer knows that I was grateful?

All products can be purchased here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






No comments: