Thursday, May 15, 2014

Another Thank You!

Here's another Thank You card that I made for one of my secretaries at work:

Kristina always does a "bang up" job for me, coordinating meetings, creating report templates, and ensuring I have everything I need.  So when we celebrated Administrative Professionals Day a few weeks ago, I created a special card to say, "thanks!".


I started with a piece of Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, on which I stamped and embossed the BIG "Thank You" from Another Thank You (photopolymer set that will be released in the NEW 2014-15 Catalog).  It was stamped in Versamark, and embossed in Tangerine Tango (soon to be retired!).  This layer was adhered to a piece of Tangerine Tango, and I punched some holes through which to tie the Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon into a bow.

Next I stamped the blossoms from Stippled Blossoms (what a beautiful set!), using Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango inks (2-step stamping).  These were "fussy cut", and I repeated with the leaves in Pear Pizzazz and Gumball Green (also on the retiring list!).


I layered the flowers on the card using Stampin' Dimensionals, and some Pearls Basic Jewels were added to the center.

A pretty way to to say "thanks" to a special person.

All supplies can be purchased here.

Let's get creating!

No comments: