Monday, May 12, 2014

It's Coming...

The new Stampin' UP Catalog, Inspire, Create, Share, 2014-2015 is coming! 

I attended a special preview night AT A MOVIE THEATER!  where I got to see this beauty first hand and enjoy a presentation of samples using all new products.  Can you say "fabulous"?  I even got a new stamp set, which has all kinds of possibilities just waiting to be made!

I can't show you the inside yet, but I'm beginning to create samples with my pre-ordered supplies (I LOVE being a demonstrator!) and you'll get to see the stamps and accessories as I use them.  Stay tuned...

Want a copy of your very own?  I'll be hosting an open house this month, and all attendees get to take one home.  Don't live in the area?  Well drop me an e-mail, and I'll be happy to supply one for you. 

Let's get creating!

No comments: