Friday, May 16, 2014

One More Mother's Day Card

For my daughter-in-law, a wonderful mother to two of my dearest grandsons, I created a Mother's Day card using (almost) all new items.





Starting with a base of Baked Brown Sugar, I added a layer of Crisp Cantaloupe (note the cute little wavy edge--adding the Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Addition to my paper trimmer allowed me to use the Tiny Wave Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade), and then added another layer of the pretty new Lullaby Designer Series Paper, soon to be released in the new 2014-15 Catalog! 

 Flowers were created using NEW Hello Honey cardstock and a new punch (along with Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar, and a Boho Blossoms punch).  A Candy Dot in the center, created my blossoms, which were added with Mini Glue Dots and Dimensionals.

  The card was then all tied up with the new Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Bakers Twine.

Oh, and do you see the sweet heart paper-pierced on the card?  I used the Occasions Paper Piercing Template and my Paper Piercing Tool.  So easy!

My sentiment is from a "vintage" set, Something to Celebrate, stamped in Baked Brown Sugar on Crisp Cantaloupe, with flagged ends. 

Can't wait to show you more of my new "toys"!  The new catalog is terrific. 

But if there is anything you want from our current catalog or the Occasions Catalog, order now--they both end on June 1st--it'll be here before you know it.  Go here to order.

Let's get creating!

No comments: