Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Could You Throw These Cards Away?

I don't know about you, but every time I send a hand-made card to a friend or relative I hear, "I just can't throw your cards away!"

Well not that I think my little works of art aren't good enough for the trash heap, but I must admit  that I'm flattered when people save my cards. 

I just got back from visiting my parents on Cape Cod in Massachusetts.  While there I noticed a box on a bookshelf.  For some reason, it "called" to me one night when I was sitting in the den, and I pulled it off the shelf and opened it.  Imagine my surprise when I found cards--MY cards!--ALL of them!  My mother just couldn't bring herself to throw any of them away.





Recognize any of these sets?  Some are still current (By the Tide, Postcard, Field Flowers).  But since I've been stamping for 10 years, I had a fun trip down Memory Lane!




Just a smattering of the samples from the BIG BOX of cards!  If I tried to photograph them all, I would still be on the Cape!

But a fun little reminder that the heart and soul we pour into our personal creations are cherished by those who receive them...how many of your friends save the Hallmark cards they receive? 

Purchase your Stampin' UP supplies here.

And let's get creating--someone wants to save your cards!

No comments: