Sunday, January 5, 2014

Occasions Catalog Live Now!

Finally!  After waiting (and drooling) for over a month, our new Occasions Catalog has been activated! 
Of course, as a Stampin' UP demonstrator I've had the luxury of pre-ordering my favorite items, and have been playing with them since the holidays.  In fact, I'm even using one of the stamp sets for my Leadership swap in Houston next week.




Are you ready?
You can even shop in your pj's!  Click here and your shopping spree starts now:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/priscillastamps/

If you live in the Davis, California area, sign up for my monthly Card Club--a "no obligation" class where you will make 4 cards each month.  See my website (link above) for more info.  We'll be using items from this new catalog in our January and February classes.

So let's get creating!

No comments: