Tuesday, January 21, 2014

More Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peeks!

In my last post I introduced Sale-A-Bration, the best time of the year to purchase Stampin' UP items because you also get FREE stuff!

Sale-A-Bration starts January 28 (just one more week!) and for every $50 you spend on product (before shipping/tax), you get to choose one item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  Does it get better?  YES!  Because there is NO limit!  This is good for EVERY $50 you spend between January 28th and March 31!

So here is another sneak peek of one of the free items you can choose...
This is the Good as Gold card kit.  One of my personal favorites!  This terrific set comes with everything you need to create 8 cards.  So fun!
Love the gold envelope liner!
I decided to step up my cards with just a few extra supplies.  Adding a different ribbon and a brad gives my card a whole new look.  Love it!

Need an Occasions Catalog or Sale-A-Bration brochure?  Contact me for your free copy!

And let's get creating!




No comments: