Sunday, January 19, 2014

Get Whale Soon

Every now and again I find I'm in need of a Get Well card.  Last week my mom tripped and fell, breaking her hip.  She's doing well (transferred to rehab and should be released in about 10 days) but is feeling a bit sorry for herself right now.  She lives 3000 miles away from me, so I'm trying to send her some love every few days. 
I know this will brighten her day.  The adorable whale, from "Oh Whale", along with the clever sentiment, is added to the new Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards.  What an easy way to create!   These beautiful cards are pre-printed with five different designs on watercolor paper (you get 4 of each! for a total of 20 note cards) which come with Ivory envelopes. 

And did you catch the sneak peek?  Those cute tiny banners are cut from Designer Series Paper using the coming-soon Banner Punch!  So easy!  And what's even better?  You can get this punch for FREE! during Sale-A-Bration, starting January 28th!  With every $50 order, you get to choose one FREE item from the wonderful Sale-A-Bration catalog! 

What are you waiting for?  Contact me for your Occasions Catalog and your Sale-A-Bration brochure...and let's get creating!

Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards - #133362, $12.95
 

No comments: