Thursday, September 5, 2024

Retro Anniversary

What's your go-to for anniversary cards? I usually send cards with hearts or flowers for anniversaries...how about you?  

Well, how about a retro-anniversary card?  


I love the Tune In bundle (stamps and dies). 

It's so easy to create a fun TV by either stamping and cutting the image or just cutting one out and adding some dials and a sound box.  

But adding this little television to a background of Full of Life DSP made this one pop! Of course I also had to add some retro symbols - that Jetson star (if you know, you know), and some little lightening bolts and stars, oh I had such fun!


The message is heat-embossed with the new WOW Embossing Powders in white. On black inside the Granny Apple Green tv - WOW!


And I needed to jazz up the inside with a layer of Granny Apple Green and some stars! Fun, fun!


Not your typical hearts-and-flowers anniversary card, but isn't it fun?


Product List

No comments: