Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Nothing's Better Than Autumn

 More Than Autumn is one of my favorite bundles from the September - December 2024 Mini Catalog.  I recently participated in a swap with other demonstrators from around the country using all new products from the Mini.

Here's mine:


The words are from the dies, and I stamped and colored the little pumpkins.  And see that Early Espresso layer with the plaid grid embossing?  That is the new Forever Plaid embossing folder, a super-sized folder which can emboss a 6" x 8-1/2" sheet of cardstock!  Wow!

So I love the outside, but wait...when you open the card:


It's a pop-out card, with 4 panels to decorate.  I used the coffee cup, doughnut and pumpkin pie, along with a greeting on the last panel.  All images were stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends.  

And here's the infinity shot:


Yeah, I had to make a lot of them!  But it was a fun card to put together, and I hope that all the recipients enjoy it!

All products now available in my online store.  

No comments: