Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Changing Leaves

 Last week I showed you a video of the products I was using to create this card, and today I want to show you the card in detail:


This card started with the Thoughtful Journey designer series paper.  Then I started adding elements from the Changing Leaves bundle - the leaves, the sprigs and the label with the greeting.


The Hybrid Embossing Folder creates beautiful, embossed leaves and cuts them out at the same time.  I also added some additional Very Vanilla and Wild Wheat leaves (cut with the Autumn Leaves dies).

And look at that gorgeous ribbon!  The Black and Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon makes a beautiful bow!


Of course I had to finish the inside of my card with one of the stamps from the set - so classy!


The Changing Leaves bundle can be found in the OnLine Exclusives.  Shop here or click the pics below to go straight to my store.  


Product List

No comments: