Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Choose Halloween

I had to raid my stash to find something to create a Halloween card, and I found it!


Look at that adorable Jack-o-Lantern!  

I don't send too many Halloween cards.  Which is kind of funny, as the decorations I put up at Halloween rival the amount of my Christmas decorations.  I love Halloween pumpkins, witches, bats and ghosts!  So why no cards?  Couldn't tell you...

But I do like to send a few to my grandkids.  So this year instead of investing in stamp sets that I probably won't use again, I decided to look through my numerous stamp sets and find something I can use instead.  And I found Choose Happy!


I mean, how cute is he?  Stamped in Tuxedo Black and colored with Blends, he's the perfect image of Halloween.

And mounted on a few Perennial Postage die-cuts makes him stand out.


And then there's the greeting - I cut two sets of Mini Alphabet dies, one in Pumpkin Pie and another in Basic Black, layering them to create a shadow effect.  Love!

Did you happen to notice the plaid-embossed background?  The Forever Plaid embossing folder is the bomb!


I think this card will be perfect!  

Shop for products here, or click on the pics below to go directly to my online store.



 

Product List

No comments: