Monday, August 19, 2024

Decorative Trees for Merry Monday

 Have you seen the new September - December 2024 Mini Catalog yet?  Lots of fun products to assist you with holiday card making or scrapbooking.  And today I have a quick sample to show you.

Decorative Trees is an upcoming bundle, with stamps and dies of Christmas trees. There is one outline of a tree stamp, and another adds "branches" to the inside.  But the dies are really great!  There are 7 trees in all, with lots of ways to decorate them.

I had my first play:


I love that tree!  It's Granny Apple Green with Garden Green branches stamped on top.  And cut with the outline of the tree die.  The dies also include several ways to decorate - I used the balls, bows and star, but there are garlands in various sizes as well. 

And did you see the background paper?  That is the Take a Bow DSP, with 48 sheets of paper in reds and greens.  I"m going to use the entire pack!  

Have you received your September - December 2024 Mini Catalog yet?  If you have placed an order with me in the past 6 months, you should be receiving a complimentary copy any day.  Ordering starts September 4th, so prepare your lists - some of these items will sell out fast!  

Product List

No comments: