Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Seaside Wishes Meets "What's On My Desk"

 This card started as a "what's on the desk" card.  This is where I raid my "island of misfit pieces" and make a card with them.  I had the Basic White arch die cut (Garden Meadow dies) along with the Pool Party "sea urchin" (is that what this is?) and started to play:


I decided something needed to be under the sea urchin, and chose to create three sand dollars with the Seaside Wishes Hybrid Embossing folder.  After cutting/embossing (at the same time!) them with Basic Beige cardstock, I dirtied them up with a little sponging and Crumb Cake ink.  They look so real!


It was easy to put it all together with a piece of Country Woods designer paper in the background.  The arch was stamped with a greeting from the Garden Meadow stamp set, and then I cut a little sea grass with the Seaside Wishes dies and some Lost Lagoon cardstock.  


When it was done I liked it so much that I used it for my August Card Club and everyone got a chance to make it.  And all because of a few scraps on my desk.  I guess I should never throw them out!  (Just tell that to my husband...😏).

Only a few more days left to purchase Designer Series Papers at 15% off!  Here's a list of those you can choose from:

  • Bright & Beautiful 
  • Countryside Inn 
  • Country Lace 
  • Country Woods
  • Full of Life
  • Lily Pond Lane
  • Mediterranean Blooms 
  • Perennial Lavender 
  • Take to the Sky 
  • Thoughtful Journey 
  • To Market 
  • Unbounded Beauty 
  • Wildly Flowering 
  • Winter Meadow 

Don't miss out!  Sale ends August 31!


Product List

No comments: