Friday, August 2, 2024

Simply Zinnias for Cards-by-Mail

Each month I offer a class to my "far-away" customers.  These ladies used to attend my classes when I lived in California, and I hated to leave them.  So I offer a class where they get to make 4 cards; they use their own stamps, ink and adhesives, but I mail them card packs (cardstock, die cuts, embellishments, patterned paper and envelopes, and detailed instructions) and they create at home.   

Here's one of the cards I offered in July:


Watching my beautiful zinnias in my back yard inspired me to create this fun-fold card.  The patterned papers are all from the Flowering Zinnias paper pack.  The card base is Blackberry Bliss.


The Simply Zinnia dies made this flower; I chose colors from the DSP - Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather and Crushed Curry.

When the card is opened it looks like this:


This is a great and easy fun-fold that can be decorated in so many ways!  



Did you make a Stampin' UP! purchase in July?  You should have received your Bonus Days coupons, one for every $50 ordered.  

And now is the time to redeem those coupons.  Make any Stampin' UP! purchase in the month of August and use your coupons to discount your payment.  Each coupon is worth $5, so don't forget to use them!  


Product List

No comments: