Monday, February 19, 2024

Simply Zinnia

Oh, how I love bright colors!  

So when I caught a glimpse of the upcoming Simply Zinnia suite of products, I was hooked!  The first thing that caught my eye was the Designer Paper, Flowering Zinnias.  It's absolutely gorgeous if you love bright colors like I do.  Then I saw the embossing folder, the stamps and the dies.  And finally, the Adhesive-backed Shiny Sequins, in colors that coordinate with the DSP.  Be still my heart!

Take a look at my first play:


 Look at that background paper!  Look at the die-cut flower!  And note the little sequins in Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst and Melon Mambo!

Then take a peek at the Basic Black card base.  This card, completely unplanned, started when I used the Perennial Postage dies on the black cardstock to cut a layer for another card.  But the die had been lined up perfectly to make a "frame".  So I used it!  I folded the cardstock into a card, and laid a piece of the Flowering Zinnias DSP under the opening in the card front.  Although it looks like the floral background piece is on top of the black, it's actually under it.  And when the card is opened, you see the back of the DSP on the inside.


I cut the flower using the coordinating dies with Berry Burst, Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  The leaves are Lemon Lime Twist. And I finished the front with a greeting from Softly Sophisticated on an Everyday Details die-cut label.


Simply Zinnia will be available on March 1st in the OnLine Exclusives.  

Want it now?  Demonstrators always get to pre-order products; join my team and add this beautiful suite to your Starter Kit.  During Sale-a-Bration (until 2/29) you can get your starter kit of $125 in product AND a fabulous Glass Mat (with a shammy and silicone tray) AND FREE shipping!  Or you can pay $99 and get an extra $30 in product of your choice - that's $155 in Stampin' UP! goodies!  Why not take advantage of this terrific offer?



Product List

No comments: