Monday, November 27, 2023

So Very Merry Merry Monday

 Some weeks ago I shared a card that I made for a card swap:


This pretty card features the So Very Merry stamp set along with Stargazing DSP and the Merry Melody embossing folder.  

I liked it so much I made another, using a different stamp from the set:


This time I heat-embossed Santa with Black Embossing Powder, then colored the image with Stampin' Blends.  It was punched with the 2-3/8" circle punch and layered on a Basic Black Stylish Shapes circle.  


I used the same embossing folder, this time in Shaded Spruce.  And the background paper is from the Merry Bold & Bright DSP pack.  



And although I embossed the greeting for the Angel card in Silver, this time I chose Black - so shiny!



The So Very Merry stamp set is still available on the Online Exclusives.  If you need pretty and cute cards, this may be just the right set for you!



Product List

No comments: