Monday, November 20, 2023

Handcrafted Merry Monday

 It's Monday, and you know what that means - it's time for another holiday card for Merry Monday!

Today I am featuring a great set of dies from the September - December Mini Catalog, Handcrafted Elements.  This stand-alone die set has a number of fun ways to cut out some great elements for your cards - tags, focal points, and as I am showing today, a pretty ornament:


This large ornament, cut with Pretty Peacock paper, has an ornate insert.  I cut it with Silver Foil to let it shine.


Does "shine" get any better?   


This simple card was one from my Sunday Crafternoon last week, with one change.  My attendees first stamped their greeting in Pretty Peacock ink on the lower right-hand corder of their Basic White layer, then embossed it with the Fern embossing folder (instead of adding the greeting with a label later - a change I made after I realized it would look better than mine 😕).  


The embossed layer was added to a Pretty Peacock layer, and then to the Thick Basic White card base.  

And then that ornament!  Added with Dimensionals, we topped it off with a bow of Silver Trim and finished with a few Basic Rhinestones.  So pretty


If you're looking for an easy-yet-stunning holiday card, check out Handcrafted Elements - you won't be sorry!


Product List

No comments: