Friday, November 10, 2023

Neat Trick

I'm still not exactly sure why I had to purchase It's a Science.  For some reason I just really liked it and thought it would be fun to work with.  And I think I'm right - look:


 I made this card for my grandson's birthday and wanted to add a little extra pizzazz.  


So after stamping the beaker I added some Snowfall Accents Puff Paint, heated it and watched it grow!  So cute!

Then I used my Parakeet Party Stampin' Blends marker to lightly color it, and finished it off with a little Wink of Stella.


I love the added dimension.

And did you notice the bubbles?


I added some gems, colored with coordinating Blends markers for each test tube.  💖


I don't often invest in pun-filled or funny sets, but I may have to get more...this came out so cute!  


Product List

No comments: