Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Wednesday's What's On the Desk?

It's another What's on the Desk Wednesday, where I take orphaned pieces of cards (never used) and turn them into something.  Want to follow along?

I have a box of pieces that I collect when I die-cut shapes, stamp images or tie ribbons that I don't end up using.  Rather than toss them, I toss them in my box.

This is what I was looking at:


So I started pulling out pieces:


And then started playing:


How about colors?


Layout?



Hmmm...OK, what next?



And then?


OK, let's finish this up:


A few more sprigs, some Sunflower dies for white pops, a sentiment (silver embossed) and a bow.


Yes, pretty...and now for the finished card?


Ta da!

Lots of bits and pieces, die-cuts, embossed layers and mixed colors and textures...not bad for digging stuff out of a box!  😁


What do you do with your leftovers?


Product List





No comments: