Monday, August 3, 2020

Another Seaside Notions

Today I'm participating in Kylie's Monthly Blog Hop, and I'm so glad you stopped by!  Crafters from around the world show their cards, and YOU get to vote on your favorites!  The top 10 winners each month get to take part in another Hop at month's end; I'd love to be part of it, so if you like my card, please give me some love!  ðŸ˜‰  You can vote for your favorites here (I'm #28).

So on to my card.  Yesterday I showed you my first "outing" with Seaside Notions.  I don't know why it took me so long to get this set!  LOVE!


Although the stamp set is not new, there are many products that are:  Misty Moonlight is one of the new In-Colors for 2020-2022.  It's embossed with the Seabed embossing folder.  And check out that sparkly sea grass - that's the gorgeous new Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper - just in time for all your snowflakes this holiday season!  And finally, I used some of the new Iridescent Pearls, adding just a bit of bling!


The shells were stamped on Shimmery White cardstock, colored with a touch of ink and a Water Painter, then covered in Wink of Stella and fussy cut.



The greeting is on a label cut from the Ornate Frames dies, and mounted on a second, coordinating one cut with the Glimmer Paper.


New products will be available tomorrow, when the new August - December 2020 Mini Catalog goes live.  Do you have your Wish List ready?


Product List





4 comments:

Theresa's Treasures said...

I really like your card. The sparkle adds just the right touch!

Priscilla said...

Thank you so much, Theresa! The colors didn't photograph as well as I had hoped (I even tried multiple times) but those sparkles come through. The Balmy Blue Glitter paper is fabulous!

Kylie Bertucci said...

Great seabed embossing folder and loving the bling. Thanks Priscilla for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.

Unknown said...

brings back happy memories of seaside holidays that we can't have this year !!