Monday, October 23, 2017

Color ME Happy!

I will confess that I am NOT very good with coloring images.  I enjoy using the Watercolor Pencils with Blender Pens or Aquapainters, and can get a pretty good result.  But with the Stampin' Write Markers?  Not so much.  There are artists out there who create beautiful pictures with them; not me.

So imagine my delight when I heard the news that Stampin' Blends, Stampin' UP!'s alcohol markers, were making their debut.  I absolutely loved 💗 the Blendabilities we had a few years ago, and was distressed when they were found to be defective.

But color me happy!  Stampin' Blends are those same (but different) alcohol markers--the same because they color and blend beautifully, and different because they have a new design to prevent them from drying out!

Take a look:



Stampin' Blends will be available on November 1st!  Watch for details on how to order, and for samples that I will be posting.

And get ready to be HAPPY!

No comments: