Tuesday, November 24, 2015

OnLine Extravaganza Sample

blogheader_OnlineX_cust_11.23.15_ENG



Have you gone shopping yet?  The prices on this week's OnLine Extravaganza are fabulous!

To entice you, here's a little sample I made using one of the stamp sets, Map It Out (which coordinates with the Greetings From set); both are on sale now for 30% off!



Many of you have heard that my grandsons have moved 3000 miles away.  I'm trying to stay in touch with them, and this little stamp was the perfect way to send my love.

My base of Whisper White Thick cardstock was cut to 4-1/4" x 11, and was scored on all sides (from the inside of the card so it left an embossed edge).  I punched a very small hole on the fold (left side) and put a very small notch on the right side, and then wound my Bermuda Bay Thick Bakers Twine around the card.  It was tied in a knot on the very edge, and I used a Paper Piercing tool to "shred" the ends.

My map was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and I used Blender Pens with Lost Lagoon to shade my two states (California and Maryland).  Then I traced their cross-country route using a Stampin' Write marker (Elegant Eggplant).


The Alphabet Rotary Stamp (page 132 in the Annual Catalog--take a peek!) allowed me to stamp my message--so fun to be able to create your own sentiments!


So head on over to the Extravaganza and see what you can pick up to start your creative juices stirring!  Click here to see the list.

All items can be purchased here.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: