Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sneak PEEK!

I was fortunate to attend the On Stage Stampin' UP! event in San Diego this past weekend.  Such fun!  There were four of us from my group:  Bonnie, Crystal, me and Tani:


We all won FREE stuff!  Can't get any better than that!  But we can't show you any of the images:


We had such fun hearing about brand new products to be released in January, and we all got a new stamp set, Beautiful Ride.  This hit my heart for a number of reasons:  (1) my first car was a VW Bug; (2) my son and his family just moved far away and the sentiments in this set are perfect; and (3) it's a BIG set of stamps that can be used for so many occasions!

I was sworn to secrecy until last night at 9:00 west coast time.  Now that that has passed, I'll show you my first sample:


Is that not the cutest?  Love (<3) this set!


I used Shimmery White card stock so I could paint my bug with an Aquapainter.  Shimmery White is the perfect white (as Watercolor Paper is more vanilla-colored); it's a heavy-weight and takes the water well.

I gave my bug a wash of watered-down Marina Mist, with Smoky Slate accents.





My luggage was fussy-cut and popped up on Dimensionals.

This sweet card is on it's way to my son and daughter-in-law and two grandsons; they have arrived safely in Maryland and spent their first night in their new home (without any furniture) after having their first dinner "picnic-style" on the floor.  They are in for a new adventure...

I hope you enjoyed my sneak peek at what's to come.



Don't forget - the current Holiday catalog is retiring soon; complete your wish list now!


 

And finally, here are this week's Weekly Deals!  Just in time for your Holiday card-making and home decorating:


139645G


Season To Season Wreath Project Kit Item # 139645
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.94 CAN




Season Of Cheer Cardstock Pack Item # 139591
Regular Price: $7.00 US/$8.75 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.25 US/$6.56 CAN




Snow Friends Framelits Dies Item # 139664
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.75 CAN




Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set Item # 139873
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.75 CAN


All products can be purchased here.

No comments: