Saturday, November 14, 2015

Joy

Continuing on the saga of my "class that never happened"...(read about it here)...I have another Christmas card to show you that only used the Your Presents stamp set.  This was super easy, and is extremely duplicatable if you need lots of holiday cards:

All you need is one color of ink (plus black), one piece of cardstock (colored) along with your base card and some scraps of designer series paper.

I started with a piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock (5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored and folded in half).  I stamped the word "joy" from the set, using Archival Basic Black ink and then stamped three of the solid circles with Cherry Cobbler ink.

A frame of Mossy Meadow was cut and adhered, and then I simply punched my Season of Cheer DSP using a 1-3/8" circle punch.  These are popped up on Dimensionals.

Easy peasy and each card will be unique, depending on your colors and the DSP you choose.

Happy stampin'!

All products can be purchased here.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: