Monday, March 11, 2024

Moody Textures

I've been creating swaps to bring to Houston this week, as I will be attending Stampin' UP!'s annual OnStage event.  This large convention-like gathering will be introducing the upcoming 2024-25 Annual catalog and lots of new products.  

Demonstrators from all over the US and Canada will be meeting, and lots of us have made cards to "swap" for samples from others.  Check out this one:


 Using the Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper dictated my main color of Moody Mauve.   Blackberry Bliss is a perfect complement for a layer and the embossed pot (embossed with the Earthen Textures dies).

I cut a Nested Essential shape with Pretty Peacock and heat-embossed a greeting in Silver.  

The pot contains sprigs in Moody Mauve, Granny Apple Green and Pretty Peacock.  So pretty!  

And I finished with some 2023-25 In Color Dots in Moody Mauve.  

I can't wait to share the cards I bring back from Houston!  

Product List

No comments: